- TO PULL UP ANY PAGE, CLICK ON THE CATEGORY NAME.
- SCAM ON GOOGLE.
- HOME PAGE.
- RECENT POSTS.
- FEATURE ARTICLES.
- ETHICS AND MORALITY.
- CONSUMER GUIDE.
- CRIME AND PUNISHMENT.
- QUICK HITTERS.
- THE MYSTERIOUS WORLD.
- THE CLASSROOM.
- FICTION- Stories, Myths, and Legends.
- WHAT A SHAME- A look at the low points in the modern media.
Friday, September 30, 2016
FEATURE ARTICLES. MESSAGE TO ALL PROGRESSIVES: DON'T YOU SEE IT, EVEN NOW? PT 1.
The first Debate is over, and like everyone expected, Hillary Clinton showed her Intellectual Abilities, and Donald Trump just showed up.
So, Progressives should be feeling pretty good, after all, this should show everyone who the better Candidate is, right? I mean, it's common sense, right?
That Attitude is a real problem, and the best chance Trump has in winning this Election. With him, it has never been a matter of Intellect, Emotional Stability, or even a Coherent Political Platform.
The people who got Trump to where he is now, understood that getting him elected counted on the following;
- Winning the Republican Nomination meant securing the support of those groups who were most likely to vote in the Primaries, now , as in the past. Being the most popular Republican Hopeful means very little if the vast majority of Potential Primary Voters stayed home.
- Potential Nominees canceling each other out, by Talking about Traditional Republican
Values and Goals. Trump Talking a lot, but saying nothing of Consequence, would help
set him apart.
- That Offensive Speech, along with a Lack of Knowledge, means very little if your Supporters
could care less, as long as it serves Their Political Agenda.
See part 2.