THE SOCIOPATH- A DANGER ALL AROUND US. PT 1.
Look for what lies underneath the surface.When certain acts of violence are reported in the media, how often do we hear the following;
- "How could he do that to his best friend."
- "Why would a mother hurt her own children."
- "He's such a nice guy and a good family man, he can't be guilty."
- "The victims were so innocent, why would anyone want to hurt them."
I will define the Sociopath as; An individual with a fully developed and ingrained personality that;
- Uses others as tools to satisfy individual desires.
- Lacks remorse or empathy for the pain and suffering they cause to others.
- Has a Grandiose, Inflated self-image that makes them feel like they are the center of the universe.
- Enjoys Deceiving and Manipulating people, often for no other reason then a sense of power.
- Positive words such as Dignity, Honor and Duty or negative words such as Cruelty, Prejudice and Suffer are meaningless. They represent concepts foreign to the Sociopath.
See pt.2 in a future posting.