As the Language of the Campaign Trail keeps Sinking into the Lowest Depths of Proper Decorum, there is A Particular Phrase that keeps coming up, in one form or another.
Usually Uttered by the Far Right Branch of the REPUBLICAN PARTY, IT'S SIMPLISTIC, VAGUE, AND BASICALLY MEANINGLESS.
HERE IT IS;
"THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL."
"WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY."
Really. Just what has Caused this Horrific Situation?
- IS IT AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE FOR EVERY AMERICAN?
- PERHAPS, THE MOVEMENT TO RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE?
- MAYBE, IT'S SAME- SEX COUPLES BEING ABLE TO ENTER INTO
AN ETHICAL AND LEGAL MARRIAGE LIKE THEIR HETEROSEXUAL
- THE DESIRE TO ACTUALLY PLACE COMMON SENSE PROHIBITIONS
ON WHO CAN PURCHASE FIREARMS?
- THE REFUSAL BY THE COURT SYSTEM TO ALLOW RELIGIOUS
FAITH TO SET DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN POLICY, CREATING A
- THE IMPROVING ECONOMY AND FALLING UNEMPLOYMENT RATE?
These are just a few possible reasons that may cause certain Individuals,
VOTERS AND CANDIDATES, to make such Statements. Problem is, They
are Usually Very Vague on citing specific examples. (Unless it's Blaming
IMMIGRATION FOR EVERY EVIL UNDER THE SUN. Funny Thing, because
They never seem to Address what problems are contained within the
PRESIDENTS OUTLINE AND SOLUTION TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUE. I
HAVE GONE INTO THESE IN EARLIER POSTS.)
I Guess we'll have to wait for more "PEARLS OF WISDOM" to explain these