Well. a few days have past, and with each e-mail and announcement from "PROGRESSIVE" POLITICIANS about their desire to work with PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP, things are getting
worse. The depths of their inability to comprehend what has happened is frightening. What do I mean? Here is an example of the Drivel I've been getting.
#1- TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT, THAT IS OUR DEMOCRACY, AND WE MUST ACCEPT IT.
Absolutely. According to our system he is the President Elect, and we must accept it. ( As long as their are no reasons for Impeachment.)
HOWEVER, THAT IN NO WAY OBLIGATES YOU TO MAKE HIS JOB EASIER, EITHER
ETHICALLY OR LEGALLY. CONSIDERING HIS INTENT ON DESTROYING EIGHT YEARS
OF PROGRESS, ANY POLITICIAN WHO SEEKS TO WORK WITH HIM, IN ANY WAY, IS BETRAYING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
Think I'm being to being to harsh? Let us go through that list again, THE ONE THAT SHOWS US
HOW THE REPUBLICANS WERE WILLING TO WORK AND COMPROMISE WITH THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.
Forgive me, which of the following should Progressive Democrats
make peace with:
- The Politicians who Tried to sue the President?
- The Senators who violated the U.S. CONSTITUTION by refusing to hold hearings on
President Obamas choice for the Supreme Court?
- Those who wanted to Impeach the President?
- The Instigators of Shutting the Federal Government Down if they didn't get their way?
- Politicians who want us to Crack Down on Suspected Terrorists, but not have background
checks for those who want to buy ASSAULT WEAPONS?
- Perhaps it is those elected officials who think AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE IS WASTED
ON MILLIONS OF AMERICANS, INCLUDING CHILDREN?
Remember, this was the Party that, before the election, was attempting to distance themselves from their own nominee, FOR BEING TOO EXTREME.
who don't measure up to the FASCIST STANDARDS OF THOSE WHO SUPPORTED HIS CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT.
The idea that anyone would sit down with this Vile and Contemptible Human Being, thinking that they are doing a service for your constituents, is incomprehensible, especially if they refer to themselves as Progressive.