So what Type of Individual Viewer watches PSEUDOSCIENCE TELEVISION, and actually believes They are Watching Real Science in Action?
Basically, They Could Belong to the Same Category of Individuals That:
- Think Homeopathy and Naturopathy are Legitimate Medical Disciplines.
- Believe That following the Scientific Method is OK, as long as it Supports your Pre-Conceived Conclusions.
- Accepts Conspiracy Theories as Prevalent, Malicious, and the Main Reason FACTUAL AND TESTABLE DATA is Lacking to Support the REAL TRUTH, WHICH "THEY" DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT. ( "THEY", Usually Means One or More of the Following; Certain Government Agencies, The Scientific Establishment, The Military, The American Medical Association and Its Members, Corporate America Etc. This Line of Thinking can also Include such Extreme Ideas as; Alien Beings from Other Planets, Reptoids, Other Dimension Visitation... and so on.)
You can Sometimes Identify Someone with this WORLD VIEW BY THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS;
- That the LACK OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEIR VIEWPOINT IS TAKEN AS PROOF THAT SUCH MATERIAL IS BEING SUPPRESSED OR HIDDEN.
- That any Attempt to Point out the Obvious Inadequacies in Their Opinions or Theories is Treated as an EVIL AND MALEVOLENT ACT OF THOSE WHO WORK FOR THE "DARK SIDE" OF HUMANITY, OBEYING THE ORDERS OF THE "POWERS THAT BE."
- A Steadfast Refusal to Accept any Data, No Matter its Source, that Contradicts Their Chosen Way of Thinking.
Of course not every Fan of Pseudoscience Television meets all the Criteria Listed Above.
HOWEVER, THEY DO HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON...