THE SOCIOPATH- A DANGER ALL AROUND US. PT 5.
Here is a sample list of behaviors generally attributed to be indicative
of a Sociopath.
- Pathological lying.
- Lack of empathy.
- Refusing to accept responsibility for their actions.
- Inappropriate behavior in certain social situations.
- A wholly unrealistic image of their personal worth to individuals and groups.
- Superficial personality with no real depth, which is often masked by being extremely outgoing and friendly to others regardless of the nature of the relationship.
- Takes much more than gives from friends or relatives.
- Inability to work closely with others, especially if they are not in charge. Rarely takes orders or commands without being resentful. .
- Manipulates people and situations with ease, for only the outcome counts. No thought to the affects on others.
How do we identify a Sociopath? Sometimes it means understanding what created them.
(See PT.6 in a future posting.)