Polls show key races for Governors, Senators, and Representatives are dead heats. That's why Donald Trump is unleashing racist hatred in a desperate and despicable campaign to save Republicans.
Our Blue Wave can still elect Democrats all across the country, but we need to turn out every possible Democratic voter.
1. Use our amazing Progressive Voter Guide to see all the candidates on your ballot and who has endorsed them on both sides. Find your polling place and prepare your ballot in advance for stress-free voting.
2. Download the VoteWithMe app to see which of your friends are registered in crucial swing districts, and urge them to vote for Democrats.
3. Volunteer to canvass your neighborhood with The Last Weekend - it's not too late!
4. Do you need a ride to the polls on Tuesday, or know someone who does?
- Lyft is offering 50% off on Election Day. Enter your zip code for the promo code.
- Uber is offering $10 off a single ride to the polls on Election Day on the most affordable Uber option available in your city. Look for the Election Day code in your app on Election Day.
- Lime is offering free rides in 100 cities on bikes, e-bikes, and e-scooters. Download the app and use code LIME2VOTE18.
5. If you have any problem voting, call 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) from your polling place to get immediate help so your vote is properly cast and counted. Then report the problem to Trust The Vote which is mapping all voting problems to look for patterns so local reporters can investigate them.
This Tuesday is Election Day - thank you for building the Blue Wave!!