- $113 billion: how much Americans paid last year in interest on credit cards — 50 percent more than just five years ago.
- 35 percent: how much of Macy’s and Kohl’s total income, at least, came from credit card interest they charge customers.
- $1.4 billion: how much JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon is worth, thanks to sky high fees, usurious interest rates, and plain Wall Street greed.
- 15 percent: what Bernie and AOC’s new plan will cap credit card interest rates at, so companies stop extorting the American people.
- 1: signature we need from you to become a citizen co-sponsor of Bernie’s plan in the Senate to cap credit card interest rates at 15 percent.
Add your name as a citizen co-sponsor of the Loan Shark Prevention Act to send an unmistakable message to financial companies and bank CEOs that it is time to stop ripping off consumers.